Monday, November 21, 2011

scanner options

Stop and Shop has a new app for your smart phone.

Stop and Shop scanner app for phone

You can download the app on either iPhone or Droid and use it to scan the items are you proceed through the market.

I do use the regular scanner and have since it was introduced. I did give the phone scanner a try twice thus far.

Not pad at all. I think I'll use the scanner though. It has a better handle and fits into the carriage holder. I don't fear leaving it on the carriage and walking to get another item. I'd rather not do the same with my phone.

I'd also prefer to have some sort of inventory scanning process available. It would help to avoid a stock out situation on specific items.

Have you used the regular scanner in the store?
Have you tried the new phone scanner?

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment