- What better way to start the day with a piece from Robert Fulgham!
- Ronni Bennett chimes in with some good news on the legal front for elders in CA. Now let's see if other courts can do something similar.
- Terry Starbucker identifies a potential catastrophy with a great acronym!
- The FTC provides a quick primer on how to comply with the CAN-SPAM act (a seven point checklist).
- And net etiquette is collected on this site, simple and easy to share.
Sit comfortably for a few minutes to enjoy these links today:
"I hold out a $20 bill and drop it into the violin case, saying, 'Here’s another bet on courage.' ” http://j.mp/q0pAag #the5
"The Elder Court. This is such a brilliant and important idea that you should know about it" http://j.mp/oGccHA #the5
"potentially catastrophic to our otherwise orderly lives. It’s our potential for Mutually Assured Distraction" http://j.mp/ot03ru #the5
"the Rule also applies to a wide variety of communications with customers or potential customers" http://j.mp/pt9LUD #the5
"Although the title says there are 101 guidelines there are actually more than 101 guidelines on the site" http://j.mp/oi7OV8 #the5
What can you share today?