Friday, March 25, 2011

time management

Time for #the5 this Friday

9 Twitter Etiquette Tips for Businesses Starting Out on Twitter  me: 1st one to add, use common sense 


Our Group: A LinkedIn Success Story  good group lead by @ 


Time Management: 44 Key Strategies  me: love the graphics in this one 


Job Search Jam Sessions: Jason stays positive dealing with a pink dining room -  


What to do After a Job Interview | Jobfully Blog  me: good advice 


The devil is in the details. Do the follow up, stay positive. Can you really have 44 key strategies? Does that make sense? The graphics are good but there must be a way to boil it down to less than 44 strategies especially for time management! So I'll noddle on that while I get my run in before going to work today.

If you come up with a good idea, please feel free to share it!



No comments:

Post a Comment