Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Making your choice

Time for #the5...

what Dr Seuss does to your tongue, you shouldn't to your resume   
Have you read your resume out loud? How does it sound? Are the words you use really the ones that come tripping off the tongue when you talk?

5 Absolute, Must-Have Apps to Rock SXSW Interactive  me: a couple of useful finds here 
While I won't be going to SXSW, there are apps here that can be used for other conferences or events.

Change? It’s in the wind.  "people change when they’re ready, not when you are" 
Change is tough but in some cases absolutely necessary. How to manage change is critical.


Becoming a Conscious Written Communicator  "eliminate as many variables as possible in interpretation" 
Part of managing the critical change is in the words you use, are they conveying the right tone, the right intent?

Goodbye Feedburner, Hello Feedblitz  @ states his case 
I haven't had the problems with Feedburner that Ari has had so I am remaining with that service. I have used Feedblitz and still use it for one blog (I think) I need to go check.

Enchantment – Video Book Review  me: I just added this to the must read list  thx @
And a bonus for today from Chris Brogan. Attracting the right attention and moving folks (particularly in Franklin) from passive to active is one issue always on my mind. Maybe Guy does have some insights to help. It is on my list to check out.

In the photo, approx 1,000 runners are lined up at the starting line for the Irish 5K in Pawtucket, RI. They prepared in a variety of ways for this event and are about to begin. They have taken steps to get to the starting line, now they are going to see how well they prepared. Some may learn from the experience and change their preparation for next time. Some may be content to just finish. Life is full of opportunity like this. You make of it what you chose.

What are you going to do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment