Tuesday, November 09, 2010

"There have been days when a magic wand would have come in handy"

I knew there was a reason I liked Emma Watson. And this is not just because she plays a great Hermonie Granger in the Harry Potter films!

I'm not going to school just for the academics--I wanted to share ideas, to be around people who are passionate about learning.
...
Fun is something I've undervalued in the last 10 years [when she made 10 films, including eight Harry Potters]. I never made time for it, yet it's so important to your health and general happiness. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I have to learn to be good at having fun.
...
Slowly but surely, I'm letting the people I trust and love see more of me as a complete person.
Read the full interview with Emma in this week's Parade Magazine or online via this link.