Sunday, September 26, 2010

PodCamp Boston 5 - Blogging 100/101/102

For those who participated in my session Saturday morning, thank you for all the great questions and the conversation that developed during the session. While for some questions, there was no 'silver bullet' answer, I trust you were all satisfied with what we did come up with.


I quoted Stanley Marcus during the session and while I got the intent of his words, I did butcher the quote so here it is to save you from looking for it.
"There are only two things of importance. One is the customer, and the other is the product. If you take care of customers, they come back. If you take care of your product, it doesn't come back. It's just that simple. And it's just that difficult." -- Stanley Marcus


The text and links I could have referenced had the questions gone a different direction can be found here:


http://steves2cents.blogspot.com/2010/02/blogging-102.html


If you are interested in the mind map I showed but then didn't need to use, that can be downloaded from here. You will need mind map software to view it. I created with with FreeMind.