We will devote the first hour, from 10 to 11 AM to the following agenda: Welcome, Landings, Announcements, New Member Intros, and Needs/Leads.
Please arrive early, so we can make every effort to start on time. In the second hour, Monica will talk about "How to Standout in the Crowd."
How to Standout in the Crowd: (Making yourself known in this unique employment market)
- Why you really need to network
- How to build and expand your community
- Developing your own approach - one that will work for you
- Building your brand - a strong reputation and following
- Leveraging your strengths and what makes you unique
- Your toolkit - navigation resources and techniques
- Q&A - open discussion
The group meets at St John the Evangelist Parish Center in Hopkinton.
Take Rt. 495 North/South and get off Exit 21A. Go through three traffic lights. Colella's Supermarket is on the right at the third traffic light. The first street after the third traffic light is Church Street, take a right turn. The church is on the right. Go around to the left of the parking lot and go into the side entrance of the parish hall.
Depending upon where you live, perhaps you may want to use Mapquest or Google Maps for a more direct route. The address of the church is:
St. John the Evangelist
20 Church Street
Hopkinton, MA 01748
From lead organizer, Gil Krispien's email to the Acton Networking Group mailing list.