Sent to you by Steve Sherlock via Google Reader:
So many details to share and so many more to come.
We're happy to announce that Podcamp Boston will celebrate it's 5th year of unconferencing on September 25-26, 2010 at the Microsoft New England Research and Development (N.E.R.D.) Center in Cambridge, MA. Not only that but they have donated the space for us! So please take a moment to say hi to the folks over there and thank them for hosting us this year.
As we enter a new chapter of PodCamp, we'd like to look to the future and help you to do the same, so this year our theme is Preparing for the Future.
What you need to know:
- Seating is limited to 200 tickets, therefore to give everyone some notice prior to purchase, we're holding off opening tickets sales right away.
- Tickets will go on sale on June 25, 2010.
- The cost of tickets are $50 and this year's ledger will be updated as we go.
- Net proceeds from the event will be donated to the Greater Boston Food Bank.
- The hashtag this year is #PCB5.
We should have more details on the conference, scheduling, session registration, etc in the coming days/weeks as we know it.
If you are interested in volunteering or sponsoring the event, please contact us via the contact form or email at podcampboston at gmail dot com. (The Enrichment Center wishes to remind you that volunteers are not compensated for being a part of the organizing team.)
We look forward to seeing you in September!