Friday, February 05, 2010

Making connections

Why will I go to PodCamp Western Mass 2?

  • I had a great time last year. 
  • I met a whole lot of new folks that I would not have otherwise. 
  • I got to hear John Robison's presentation which I'll count as one of my key PodCamp highlights

Having met and talked with John at PCWM, I had the opportunity to introduce Chris Brogan to John during lunch at the PodCamp Boston in August. Two authors who had not yet met, facilitated by me, because I had the opportunity to make the trip to PCWM, meet John. I had already known Chris from prior Podcamp Boston events.


This also rates as one of my PodCamp highlights!

Who will I meet this time? I don't know yet, are you going to be there?


-----

More about PodCamp WesternMass canbe found here:
http://podcamp.pbworks.com/PodCampWesternMass

The standard registration fee is $20 via Eventbrite here. Students get in for $5.


No comments:

Post a Comment