- What should we do as presenters in this multitasking world?
- Should presenters coach (or ban) people away from multitasking?
- As a presenter, how do you deal with the backchannel effectively? (I personally can't present and work with the backchannel at the same time.)
- How does the backchannel fit with effective note taking?
- What could a presenter do in 2 minutes at the start of a presentation to get this all to work out well?
- What should we do as learners?
- What if the presenter is not making effective use of our time?
- What have you seen that worked really well?
- What didn't work well? What would you do to change it?
- Any tools that make this better?
Tuesday, October 06, 2009
What should presenters do in this multitasking world?
A great question has been tossed out there for discussion: