Monday, September 21, 2009

Learning from all things 9

The learning continues all this ninth month of the year two thousand nine over at the Joyful Jubilant Learning blog.



I had a good run along the Blackstone River Bikeway today and found the nine mile marker. A good excuse for a brief stop to take a photo before continuing. The river was running along my left as I headed south. The old canal way was mostly still and reflective along the right. My feet took the middle path.

What are you learning this month?

If you are looking for some inspiration, check out any one of the entries this month at the Joyful Jubilant Learning blog here


Note: I am honored to be a member of the Advisory Board for this fine group. This is not a paying position, it is an exercise in exploring collaborative learning within a virtual group.



No comments:

Post a Comment