Friday, June 12, 2009

job search notes: a system that doesn't fail


It's been said that the best new ideas are the best old ideas.

In other words, there's no need to reinvent the wheel in your job search if others before you have found ways to succeed.

What if I told you there was a success “system,” invented by Benjamin Franklin in the 1730s that helped create millionaires in the 1930s when unemployment stood at 25%?

Do you think it might help you find a job faster today with unemployment at less than 9%?
Now, I'll admit that seeing Ben's name really caught my attention. I believe in Ben. He is one of the inspirations behind my tri-corner hat. His response to my current home town (named for him) was a superb piece of diplomacy. His method should be given consideration.

You can continue to read Kevin Donlin's write up on this system that doesn't fail here.

No comments:

Post a Comment