Thursday, March 26, 2009

job search notes: the exchange zone

Are you prepared to deliver your pitch to the next person you meet?

"Hello, Steve Sherlock here. How may I help you?"
This was a line I used countless times in my first technology role more than 20 years ago.

Since that time, I have expanded the customer service skills I learned into pulling together a group of people, focusing on the objective at hand, working smartly, trying to have a little fun along the way, to deliver the project on time, within budget and with high customer satisfaction.

Now I am about to find the next audacious opportunity to create a win/win. For me, I gain a modest income. For the company, they obtain the use of all my skills to create a sustainable positive improvement to the bottom line.

If you, or someone you know, is interested in pursuing this opportunity, please let me know.

My LinkedIn profile can be found here