Thursday, March 26, 2009

job search notes: the exchange zone

Are you prepared to deliver your pitch to the next person you meet?

"Hello, Steve Sherlock here. How may I help you?"
This was a line I used countless times in my first technology role more than 20 years ago.

Since that time, I have expanded the customer service skills I learned into pulling together a group of people, focusing on the objective at hand, working smartly, trying to have a little fun along the way, to deliver the project on time, within budget and with high customer satisfaction.

Now I am about to find the next audacious opportunity to create a win/win. For me, I gain a modest income. For the company, they obtain the use of all my skills to create a sustainable positive improvement to the bottom line.

If you, or someone you know, is interested in pursuing this opportunity, please let me know.

My LinkedIn profile can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment