Now you can find out.
What to translate your message into hip texting terms?
Now you can do that.
Back in the fall of 2008 at BlogHer's Reach Out Tour when it came to Boston, I signed up to receive early notice when LG's DTXTR site was going live. I just received word that the site has JUST launched at http://www.lgdtxtr.com, and promotion of it will begin later today.
The site features include:
- DTXTR Translator: An interactive tool that allows you to translate your “plain English” text messages into shorter, more hip texts at the push of a button.
- DTXTR Glossary: An alphabetical, searchable list of over a thousand of the most popular text terms - including the ones submitted at the BlogHer Reach Out Tour.
- Do U Know TXT: An ever changing interactive quiz that challenges you to translate popular text phrases into text slang.
- Texting Tips: Everything you need to know about texting, managing a texting teen, and thinking smart about text plans.
- Sweepstakes: Monthly opportunities to win an LG enV2 or LG Lotus phone
Please check out the site. It may very well your solve your texting problems/questions.