Monday, November 24, 2008

Working on

Yes, what am I working on?

Since I have become a statistic, one of the several hundred person "reduction in force" from my former employer, I will be working on a number of things over the next several weeks.

Working on
  • not having to catch the train
  • not having to pay the increased MBTA parking fees
  • being able to help my sisters with my father's doctor appointments
  • getting to some stuff around the house now that I "have time"
As there are others with a similar situation, I will continue to share my experience here as the journey evolves. If you are on this journey, let me know. We now have something else in common to talk about.

If you know someone else on this journey, point them here. They might find something useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment