Thursday, September 13, 2007

News roundup

Did you hear about the Italian IBM union employees using Second Life to strike?
Read about it here.

For those Blackberry users who do not have it all (yet) there is now a web site "Built for Blackberry". Click through here to read about it and access the site directly here. No warranty on thumbs provided or expressed.

And the ultimate question about social networking has been answered: Do online social networks lead to more real friends? See if you agree (or disagree) with the answer here.


How do I try and keep up with the news? One of my good sources is the IWDaily newsletter and you can subscribe to it here.


Or if you like to have me continue to filter the news for you, please be sure to subscribe to my postings via email or RSS feed. Both subscription options can be found in the top right corner of the page (under my profile).

No comments:

Post a Comment