Saturday, June 02, 2007

Thank you for stopping by


Thank you for stopping by.

Thank you for your comments and conversations.

I trust that you found something of value here and will return. I encourage you to take advantage of the subscription options in the right column. You can select to receive an email when I update, or an update to your RSS Reader.

You can also visit the other spaces where I write

about running at Passionate Runner (which also includes a podcast)

about customer service at Passion for the Good Customer Experience

about life long learning at Tertiary Education

about other blogs of interest that I find in my wanderings about the internet at The Hitchhikers Guide to the Blogosphere

about the collective effort of learning at Joyful Jubilant Learning

And of course, I'll start with my 2 cents. You can ante up a comment or an email and we'll take it from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment