Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Conversation is fuel

Speaking of "conversation is fuel" and taking the "blog off the blog", Felix Gerena and I got to have dinner Tuesday night in Boston.

Felix writes at Brand Soul. We have collaborated previously with the Blog Synergy and we finally got to share a drink, dinner, and a couple of hours of good conversation in person!

Alas, the pictures taken with my camera were not good quality. Once Felix sends me a copy of his, I'll post it. Updated, the picture can be found here.

Felix, I hope your conference is worthwhile. I hope the rain lets up so you can enjoy some of Boston and Cambridge in better weather. I hope the Celtics play well when you go to see them play tonight.

I look forward to our next meeting, maybe in your Basque homeland.... and of course, to our continued conversation!

It was great to finally meet with you!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:26 AM

    It was an excellent dinner, indeed. I have been very happy in Boston, a wonderful city.

    Thanks for the reference to Basque in wikipedia. We Basques are a small people and few have a clear reference of who we are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felix, not to beat a dead horse, but our conversation was fuel to further the understanding we have of each other. I have much to learn of the Basque and you have provided an incentive to learn more. Thank you for choosing to spend some time with me over dinner. It is much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete