Friday, September 08, 2006

PodCamp Kicks off at Harvard

Yes, I got to meet some of the folks personally tonight and will get to meet many more on Saturday. We were warmly welcomed at the Berkman Center at Harvard with a nice spread of hors 'oeuvres and liquid refreshment. Name tags helped get the conversations going and the buzz in the room was good and solid. Chris Penn has his summary here.
 
Met and talked (not necessarily in order) with Chris Brogan, Chris Penn, Jon Petit, Dan Jalkut, Chris MacDonald, Jim Moore... and last but not least Sooz (whom I'll be helping with the registration desk) in the morning. I think I may have missed someone or two along the way(Mental reminder to take better notes during the discussions).
 
Now, I need to get some beauty sleep, I expect there to be cameras and microphones a plenty tomorrow to be fresh and ready for.
 
 
Technorati Tags : , , , , ,
Powered By Qumana

No comments:

Post a Comment