Saturday, March 11, 2006

Saturday

I like the looser structure of Saturday's.

I go by my schedule (not a work schedule).

I get to take a walk with Dolores. This gives us some prime time to review our stuff, discuss the schedule of the week ahead (yes, we plan ahead sometimes, although I have been accused of not paying proper attention to some items), and stop for coffee to walk with on our last mile home.

I get to catch up on some reading, writing, blogging, etc.
I get to mix all this in with my family/household chores (cleaners, food shopping, house stuff, etc.)

I get to listen to the Coffeehouse, then Standing Room Only on 88.9 FM.

This afternoon I'll change channels to catch Brian O'Donovan and his Celtic Sojourn, then Folk on 89.7 FM

I hope your Saturday is enjoyable!


Technorati Tags : , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. Actually Steve...your Saturday sounded decidedly better than mine. My kind of day really. I find I have more and more of these unscheduled kind of days...wonder why.

    ReplyDelete