Monday, February 20, 2006

Chris Bailey's new site look

I wanted to leave a comment on Chris's new site but it doesn't seem to take comments unless you enroll. I did request an account a couple of hours ago and the email has still not arrived. So the usability of this new site is being tested as we speak.

Updated: Chris did make some changes to the site to correct the commenting error.

Otherwise, this is what I wanted to say:
Having just changed template myself, I can begin to appreciate what you have taken on. I am not sure my limited geekiness will allow exploration of Drupal but this layout looks good, so kudos to you. I hope it makes the work behind it easier for you. Good luck with it!

Check out Chris's new site!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:51 PM

    Hi Steve, sorry about the problems in commenting. I didn't want to make it absolutely necessary to enroll in order to comment so I made a slight adjustment to the admin rights. I'll definitely be relying on visitors to help me troubleshoot problems and suggest improvements. Cheers! Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Awesome new look, Steve! And Chris!

    ReplyDelete