Thursday, January 26, 2006

I want one of these

I rarely find something I really want. I can control my temptations and this is generally a good thing.
 
I have noted before I can hardly carry a note and therefore do not sing well.
 
In the Synergy Orchestra, I was provided a cymbal. I will play this well. It will contribute to the whole to create a wonderful sound.
 
I will play softly.
 
I can play LOUDLY.
 
I like being part of the team. Team work, especially doing exciting stuff, wires me.
 
Via Mark Hurst at Good Experience Blog comes this revelation, tenori-on.
 
What a wonderful instrument!
 
I love it. I want, no, I need one of these!
 
They are apparently not for sale yet, so I will be patient and continue to play my cymbal.
 
 
Technorati Tags : , , ,
Powered By Qumana

No comments:

Post a Comment