Monday, January 23, 2006

3 column template anyone?

New year, new start...
 
I recall the days in the college dorm, starting the second semester, painting the walls of the room to give us a clean start. Yes, this was way back in the days when it was allowed. I also recall painting on January 9th which was the birthday of a president at the time being accused of whitewashing an incident. My roommate and I just thought it was a great coincidence. Here we were doing what he was being accused of... we had a good laugh that day!
 
So where was I?
 
Oh, yes. I want to get a 3 column template for blogger. The two outside columns for info, post listings, archives, blogroll, buttons, etc... that kind of stuff, and the center column for the actual posts.
 
Any suggestions?
 
 
Technorati Tags : , ,
 
Powered By Qumana

No comments:

Post a Comment