Saturday, March 12, 2005

The Sport of Business - Mark Cuban's Way

Mark has a longish post on The Sport of Business.

He writes:
"The edge is knowing that you can fail and learn from it, and just get back up and in the game.

The edge is knowing that people think your crazy, and they are right, but you dont care what they think."

I think this can be attributed to Mark's confidence in his abilities. In fact, he wraps up this posting with:

"The ultimate competition. Would you like to play a game called Eat Your Lunch. We are going to face off . My ability to execute on an idea vs yours. My ability to subvert your business vs your ability to keep it going. My ability to create ways to remove any reason for your business to exist vs your ability to do the same to me. My ability to know what you are going to do, before you do it. Who gets there first? Best of all, this game doesnt have a time limit. Its forever. It never ends. Its the ultimate competition."

He seems to be successful at this. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment