Monday, March 21, 2005

Showdown Day 1 - Steve Pavlina vs Fred Gratzon

There was an alert here last week about this coming and fasten your seatbelts, the time is now and the full postings are over at Slacker Manager.

Steve answers to the list of definitions requested.

Fred does his lazy thing.

I was impressed with the interwoven ideas in Steve's response.
I was impressed with the simplicity of Fred's response.

I think to help sort this out, I need to sleep on this.

Updated:
It is probably no surprise that Fred has not updated his blog about the event today.

Or that Steve has written this which concludes

"As Rabindranath Tagore wrote:

I slept and dreamt that life was joy.
I awoke and saw that life was service.
I acted and behold, service was joy."

I still need to sleep on this
but I think that I will awake joyfully!

No comments:

Post a Comment