Sunday, February 06, 2005

Super Bowl Sunday

Good run this morning with the Norfolk County Pacers. I ran two miles to the gathering point, did the three mile with the group, and then returned home for a seven mile total for the day.

Running progress has been good considering the weather. A check on my log shows that the loop I ran yesterday, for example, was at a 10 second per mile pace faster than I did five months ago. Nice work!

I have signed up for a 5K race in Foxboro for February and another 5K race in Groton for April. I have a few choices for March but have not made a decision yet.

Sitting here; writing, relaxing, and periodically turning the chicken wings in the oven enjoying the soy sauce scent drifting through the house. We'll enjoy them later as the Patriots do their thing versus the Eagles.

I hope you have an enjoyable day whether you watch the game or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment