Sunday, January 30, 2005

Good decision Molly

Molly writes that after her Marqui contract expires, she will not accept any more pay-to-blog opportunities.

"The reason? I've found myself spending too much time thinking about marketing now than ever before, and I don't like the way it feels or influences the topics I write about on my blog. Especially when I'm traveling, I have precious little time to write, and I don't want to force a post rather than feel a post."

Bold is my emphasis.

She will not accept ads that generate revenue.

I blog for the fun of writing, sharing, and making connections. That's my choice.

Go with your feelings Molly. You write well. Keep up the good work!

Disclosure: I did buy her DVD on Learning Blogger but have not completed it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment