Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Blog Enhancements

I did not get to post yesterday. I spent my time learning and improving this blog by adding a site meter and enabling RSS feeds. Atom was already built in by Blogger but not explicitly enabled on the page for someone else to add to their RSS reader. I also downloaded a free RSS Reader and set up some blog files within that to help my cruising though the web.

While the RSS Reader will help keep current on the favorites I like to follow, I will have to continue to go exploring from blog to blog by following links and interesting lines of thought. If I don’t continue to do so, my “world of bloggers” would remain limited by what is set up within the reader.

Do you use a reader? How do you manage your reading/on line time?

No comments:

Post a Comment